WHO IS KIRK ELLIOTT PHD?
Dr. Elliott is an economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Dr. Elliott is the Founder of Veribella, Sovereign Advisors, as well as CEO and Chairman of the Veribella Foundation, a non-profit with a mission of rescuing those enslaved in a lifestyle of sex trafficking. Dr. Elliott has been an authored numerous books, curriculums, and media projects.
• Engaging a Culture in Conflict (2018)
• Comparative Analysis of Inflation Adjusted Investment Returns 2000-2017 (2017)
• Strategic Investing (2017)
• How Nations Die | Lessons from History: The Fall of Rome and America Today (2017)
• Co-creator and producer of The Missing Chapter Curriculum (2015)
• 300 Million Slaves (2013)
• 10 Ways to Avoid the Economic Tsunami (2013)
• Surviving Global Governance (2013)
• The Gold and Silver Mastery Program Curriculum (2013)
• An Empirical Identification of an Appropriate Inflation Definition and an Inflation Targeting Monetary Policy Regime (2007)
LINKS TO MANY OF THESE CAN BE FOUND HERE
Th.D. Theology Phoenix University of Theology
Ph.D. Public Policy and Administration Walden University
M.A. International Studies University of Denver, Josef Korbel School of International Studies
B.S. Business Administration University of Colorado
(2018). Engaging the culture in a time of conflict. Elliott Global: Durango, CO.
(2018). Comparing economic policy: strong dollar vs. weak dollar. Elliott Global: Durango, CO.
(2018). Current economic analysis: strategies for 2018. Elliott Global: Durango, CO.
(2017). Becoming a Family of World Changers in Silk, D. (Ed.), Parenting with purpose (pp. 29-33). Retrieved from http://books.noisetrade.com/dannysilk/parenting-with-purpose?download=1
(2017). Strategic investing. Sovereign Advisors: Colorado Springs, CO.
(2015-2016). The missing chapter curriculum. Wisdom Safari: Durango, CO.
(2014). 300 million slaves: America and its “free” society. Today’s America: Durango, CO.
(2013). 300 million slaves documentary: America and its “free” society. Today’s America: Durango, CO.
(2013). The gold and silver mastery program. Access Media: Colorado Springs, CO.(2013). Ten ways to avoid the economic tsunami. Today’s America: Durango, CO.
(2007). An empirical identification of an appropriate inflation definition and an inflation-targeting monetary policy. Today’s America: Durango, CO
(1994). The trend towards a unified global system: The changing political, economic, and social structures that are moving towards a new world order. Unpublished Masters Thesis, University of Denver, Denver, Colorado.
MOS Excel Expert (Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Expert)
PCEP (Certified Entry Level Python Programmer)
TABLEAU CONSUMER Certification (Entry level data visualization)
TABLEAU AUTHOR (High level data visualization)
TABLEAU DESIGNER (Expert organizational design)
TABLEAU ANALYST (Data Analysis for Business Intelligence)
TABLEAU DATA SCIENTIST (Data Science Analysis using External Programming Languages)
TABLEAU EXECUTIVE SPONSOR (Organizational Deployment)
TABLEAU COMMUNITY LEADER (Coordination of Deployment)
TABLEAU DATA STEWARD (Data Governance and Data Integrity)
Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
Hubspot Sales Software Certification
Hubspot Inbound Certification
Hubspot Contextual Marketing Certification
Hubspot Frictionless Sales Certification
Veribella Foundation | Chairman of the Board (2016-present)
Denver Dream Center | Board of Directors (2019-present)
Atlantic Council | Member (2016-present)
Council for National Policy Action, Inc. | Board of Directors (2013-2017)
The James Dobson Family Institute | Board of Directors (2013-present)Survivor Glam Squad | Board of Directors (2018-present)
Patrick Henry College Foundation | Board of Directors (2012-present)
Making Over Cancer | Board of Directors (2018-2020)
Philanthropia | Chairman of the Board (2009-2010)
Christian Music Broadcasters Association | Member (2016-2018)
Council for National Policy | Member (2008-present) Board of Governors (2010-2014)
Patrick Henry College School of Government | Chairman, Strategic Intelligence Major Task Force | (2013-2014) LINK: http://phc.edu/si.php
Chaired a task force comprising of academicians in the areas of Strategic Intelligence (SI) and International Politics and Policy (IPP) along with practitioners from the private and public sector to create a major within the School of Government at Patrick Henry College. The Mission of the PHC Strategic Intelligence Program is to provide students with a rigorous and systematic study of the intelligence discipline so they are fully equipped to lead the intelligence, national security, and foreign policy endeavors of the United States.
- Denver Dream Center | MISSION: Poverty Alleviation, Recidivism reduction | Executive Pastor/Financial Consulting (Mar 2019-Present)
- The Giving Cow | Durango, CO (2017-present)
- Intermittent volunteering serving the poor and homeless.
- Manna Soup Kitchen | Durango CO (2007-2013)
- Intermittent volunteering serving the poor and homeless.
- One Child | Moca, Dominican Republic (2012, 2014) Two separate times assisted in funding literacy projects and built libraries in two community center programs in the Dominican Republic. Assembled teams to build a two libraries, partnered with educational specialists to populate the libraries with books for (pre-6), games, computers, staff, and ongoing financial support in an effort to break the cycle of poverty through literacy in an area where 90% of the population was illiterate.
- FCOP International | Cambodia (2014). Worked with a team to fund the purchase of agricultural equipment (tractor, cultivator, and other equipment) to automate rice production and harvesting to create a self-sustaining micro-economy to feed the orphans and staff at 106 homes consisting of over 2400 orphaned children and 600 staff).
- ASEA | Buntog, Philippines | (2013)
Funded the drilling of a well and purchase of a generator to provide for the only fresh water supply and power in a remote community of the Philippines.